Cialis Jelly is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Cialis Jelly is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Use Cialis Jelly as directed by your doctor.
- Take Cialis Jelly by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Take Cialis Jelly at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Cialis Jelly may work for up to 36 hours after you take it.
- For daily use: Take Cialis Jelly regularly at about the same time each day.
- Talk with your doctor if you have questions about how you should take Cialis Jelly
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Cialis Jelly
- For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Cialis Jelly and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
- For daily use: If you miss a dose of Cialis Jelly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cialis Jelly.
Store Cialis Jelly at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cialis Jelly out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.